BIOQUANT LIFE SCIENCE
Cell Mapping and Analysis
Cell Number and Structural Volume
Using automated tracing algorithms, BIOQUANT measures cross-sectional area in serially sectioned volumes of tissue.
Vertex and edge data from tracings are used to reconstruct 3-dimensional models of serially sectioned tissue.
Based on cell-specific staining, BIOQUANT automatically counts cells within the volume of tissue. The contour and location of each cell is also recorded for use in the reconstruction.
Computed Quantitative Data
- Region Area / Volume
- Cell Area
- Cell Number
- Cell Position
- Cellular Stain Intensity
Exported Graphical Data
- 0.5 micron resolution digital scan
- 2D SVG vector map of cell distribution
- 3D PLY model of region volume and cells
- Digital scanning requires BIOQUANT SCAN
- SVG, PLY Data Requires Topographer Add-on