BIOQUANT LIFE SCIENCE
Area and Intensity of Expression
Using a consistent "expression threshold," BIOQUANT rapidly quantifies the area of protein expression in specific anatomical regions.
Comparisons between regions are done on the basis of area fraction of immunoreactive tissue.
When using immunofluorescent markers, the expression level is quantified both by label intensity and area of expression.
Similarly, cell counting is performed automatically based on expression intensity.
- Total Region Area
- Expression Area
- Expression Area Percentage
- Expression Intensity (Optical Density)
- Individual Cellular Expression Intensity
- Mean Cellular Expression Intensity
- Max Cellular Expression Intensity
- Min Cellular Expression Intensity