Open IMG Images:
Receptor Binding Assays
BIOQUANT Life Science includes Densitometry Tools for receptor binding assays, quantitative autoradiography, in-situ hybridization histochemistry, and whole-body autoradiography, and grayscale digital cameras/image support.
This feature was previously part of the Imaging Extensions add-on. As of September 1, 2018, all Imaging Extensions features have been integrated into BIOQUANT Life Science.
Selected Software Features
- Curve fitting for Density Calibrations using seven types of curves including exponential, linear, logarithmic, power, and N-degree polynomial.
- Calibration curve shows R2 for the curve and relative error for each standard value
- Data, histograms, and pseudocolor palettes reported in calibrated units
- Pseudocolor palettes automatically generated from standards
- Easily save pseudocolor images with overlaid pseudocolor calibration bars
- Place, move, and erase sampling areas in preview mode before saving data
- Automatic mode records data for objects that meet threshold and geometric filter criteria
- Receptor Binding Assays
- Quantitative Autoradiography
- In-situ Hybridization Histochemistry
- Whole-body Autoradiography
- Genome Size Quantification by Feulgen Staining
Main Supported Hardware
- Use Fuji BAS 5000 Phosphorimager to generate IMG + INF files that can be opened in BIOQUANT.
- Capture direct, live monochrome images using the QImaging RETIGA EXI Monochrome Camera.
- Digitize film with high-resolution, 4+ OD scanner to generate a 16-bit high resolution TIFF files that can be opened in BIOQUANT.